Thursday 23 August 2012

My big sister Michaela.

                             MICHAELA

My sister michaela is the best sister in the world and i can prove it. Michaela is a very open minded and smart young lady she has beautiful long blonde brown hair and sparkley green eyes. She has blump pink juicy lips and bright yellow naaaaaa white teeth. Michaela has thin sleek eyebrows medium long black eyelashes that blow in the wind and  she has quite big ears that remind me of Jumbos.
She is quite small for 16  and has always been but not with her opions and personality. She has long pretty feet and olive skin and its very smooth. Her favorite colour is red and she loves to spend all her savings on food aspecially the small turkish takeaway shop up the road. I mean there kebabs are pretty good but personally it can't beat Sal's the home of Newyork style pizza. Michaela gos to Epson Girls Grammar School she's in form 6 or year 12 and is soon going to be at University studing design. Im going to study being a natrpath like my mum and statistics of course probably for a couple of years. Michaela is a very trustworthy person...... ' sometimes. ' I never new i was so lucky to have a big sister until i went to a friends house in year two oneday. When i saw how they treated each other they called each other horrible names and teased each other about heriffic things and the next day rose and her family found out some terrible news that kelly had been hit in her car while driving home from work at night by a drunk driver. That night i went home and gave my sister a great big hug and from then on i have always been greatful for having a big sister because and rather have a bratty teenager that all teens are of course for a sister than not have one at all. Would'nt you rather have one of those than be an only child. You might dissagree but you never know until you really have one. And thats why my sisters the greatest sister in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a sister, but I have two brothers. When I was little I wanted a sister, but now I am happy with what I have got. I remember when I was little saying I hated my brothers, and my mum said don't say things like that because you would be very upset if something happened and you didn't have them any more. She was right. They always looked out for me and rushed towards me if I was hurt.

    Here's a sweet quote I found:
    It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on! ~Author Unknown

    ReplyDelete